Complaints about your GP are now the responsibility of the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care Board (ICB). There is a specialist South East area complaints team who look at all complaints about GP practices, dentists, opticians and pharmacy services, and they can either be contacted directly or via HIOW ICB Patient Experience and Complaints team